Solved

{"error":{"code":"ODP_ILLEGAL_STATE","message":"Unable to fulfill the request due to unexpected ODP state."}}

• 8 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Can someone tell me what is the exact issue behind this type of error being displayed?

No custom field or tabs are attached to it?

icon

Best answer by dhlelk 8 January 2021, 05:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Envdebjyb,

This error might be caused due to several issues.
First of all, can you check on the following,
1. All DB objects (views and packages) of the entities connected to the projection and fragments are deployed without errors.
2. Component dependencies are properly added to the projection where entities from a different component is used.

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Envdebjyb,

1. All DB objects (views and packages) of the entities connected to the projection and fragments are deployed without errors.
2. Component dependencies are properly added to the projection where entities from a different component is used.

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Envdebjyb,

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Hi @Envdebjyb,

You are welcome and I'm happy to help 😊
Further, these errors can be caused due to missing metadata information, incomplete/damaged projection or unsupported request types.

You could check on selectors and LOV references if the above 2 points given on my previous reply didn't work out.

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.