Solved

Does History Log work in Aurena?

• 17 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hello,

In IEE (up to version IFS10 update 11) there is the option to configure History Logging. I can't find anything in Aurena (same 10.11 installation) about this subject, besides a projection with the name HistoryLogRep which is a report.

Did I look at the wrong place (in navigator I used History Log, History) and didn't find anything on the subject.

Will it be in IFS21R1 or higher?

icon

Best answer by Prabhath Sameera 17 June 2021, 11:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @eqbstal,

It’s present with IFS Cloud, but not sure if it is there in Apps 10 Aurena, as I too couldn’t find it in the navigator.

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/21r1/foundation1/045_administration_aurena/270_monitoring/010_history/010_history_log/default.htm

But let’s wait for the comments of the domain experts.

Cheers!

Novishan 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Novishan,

Thanks for your reply. Totally forgotten that the technical documentation could help me out. This helps me and my customer.

Steve

[Edit: Novishan I wanted to tag your answer as best as well, but there can only be one.]

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi eqbstal

As mentioned by Novishan, it can be seen that the ‘Histoty Log’ functionality has not been implemented in Aurena, but included in latest 21R1.

The ‘HistoryLogHaldling’ projection which is used for this purpose is not available in latest Aurena .

But this API has been included in 21R1 and can use to overview all logged transactions.

Best Regards,

Sameera.

Badge +1

We’re working in 21R1 and I’ve not been able to find custom fields for history logging, what / where should I be looking?  Thanks