Question

Custom Package does not appear in the Logical Units ++ IFS 9++

• 22 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello IFS,

After I create my custom package named Z_PURCHASE_ORDER_API  We are currently using IFS9.

why doesn’t my custom Z_PURCHASE_ORDER_API appear in the Logical Units but it appears in the PL/SQL Package Code? See screenshot 1.

Screenshot 1

My custom code is:

create or replace package PURCHASE_ORDER_API is

module_                       CONSTANT VARCHAR2(25) := 'zPurchaseOrder';
                lu_name_                      CONSTANT VARCHAR2(25) := 'ZPurchaseOrderAPI';
                lu_prompt_                    CONSTANT VARCHAR2(25) := 'ZPurchaseOrderAPI';

PROCEDURE Init;
               PROCEDURE UPDATE_PROBABILITY(ATTR_ IN VARCHAR2);

end Z_PURCHASE_ORDER_API;

For example the custom package ESI_LEAD_INTEGRATOIN_API was created and the variables in the package for lu_name_ , lu_prompt_  , module_  appear in the Logical Units.

++This is only the beginning of the code++

create or replace package ESI_LEAD_INTEGRATION_API as

module_                       CONSTANT VARCHAR2(25) := 'eNSYNC';
       lu_name_                      CONSTANT VARCHAR2(25) := 'ESILeadIntegrationAPI';
       lu_prompt_                    CONSTANT VARCHAR2(25) := 'ESILeadIntegrationAPI';

Why doesn’t my lu_name_ , lu_prompt_  ​​​​​​​, module_   appear in the Logical Units as the example described above? 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Badge

There is a mismatch of the Package Name start and the End ,as the code you shared. 

Fix that first. 
And the other thing ,Is this the correct and registered Module ? Should be a wrong module. 
(since the module name should be Maximum six character long and it should be registered as a module in the MODULE_TAB)

Fix all above mentioned and Refresh the dictionary cache again.

Then it should work.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,
Did you try refreshing the dictionary cache?

Best Regards,

Vishaka

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@Janandi Vishaka 

If you are referring to the Dictionary on the screenshot. Yes, I did several times.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

Can you kindly let me know if following check boxes are checked in your custom lu in custom logical unit window? 

Best Regards,

Vishaka