Solved

Custom Menu 'Create Window with Transfer' to Own Process

• 17 December 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Trying to create a custom menu to go from Transport Tasks (table view) to our own process of Transport Tasks. Tried putting the full form address with Action and Process parameters in the ‘Destination Window’ field but it does not seem to work. Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by Himasha Abeywickrama 17 December 2019, 15:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Steve Wintersgill,

This is not yet implemented but has been raised with RnD to enhance the functionality to specify the process id of the destination screen when configuring custom menus so that the user can navigate to an own-process screen from a custom menu.

Take a look at the idea posted on the IdeaWall :

https://ideawall.ifsworld.com/ideaboxes/55127c13f52282e40964dd90/ideas/5b92bc794dcc6f60502abdde

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Ok, thanks again @Himasha Kapugeekiyanage 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Below is working you have to create custom menu type as URL.

Url: ifsapf:frmTransportTask?action=get&key1={&TRANSPORT_TASK_ID}&PROCESS=c396becf-4d2b-4f9f-920e-ece71096b594&COMPANY=100

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Ok good new bad news, I have discovered that window transfers from an Own Process will keep the same Own Process of the source.

When you reach the destination you will also notice that the path (beside the recent screens button) of the destination page is not defined. 

I think that the window transfer destination page is treated almost as its own process as a subset of the source page own process.

You can still save layout options and conditional formatting. However if you want a Custom menu option only on that specific window transfer destination page, you can do so if you use the original source page Own Process name

The bad news is you would have to do all of this destination page for every additional window transfer done to it

What I still cant figure out is how to arrive at the destination page with defined sorting

hopes this helps, ill give pictures if someone needs