Solved

Custom Fields on Delivery Note

• 8 July 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Has anyone experience of adding Custom Fields to the DELIVERY_NOTE_REP in Report Designer?

I’m struggling to find a presentation object/view that I can use

icon

Best answer by KIMKIMANDREW 10 July 2020, 09:56

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Could you please attach a screenshot of the issue and mention the track?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

The problem I have is that I want to use a custom field to get the associated picking list lot/batch numbers when I print the Delivery Note but it’s not clear which presentation object I can add the custom field to in order to make it available. Customer Reservations seem to be the place to go but when I create a customer field it is not available to CUSTOMER_ORDER_DELIVERY_NOTE_REP

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Could you please mention the track? Is it APP10,9 OR 8?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Sorry, APPS 9

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

There is no report named DELIVERY_NOTE_REP or CUSTOMER_ORDER_DELIVERY_NOTE_REP. However there is one named CUSTOMER_ORDER_DELIV_NOTE_REP.

If it is that one. cf in customer order lines is available:

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

CUSTOMER_ORDER_DELIV_NOTE_REP is the one but unfortunately the order line details are not specific to the delivery note. So I can’t find get picking note information.

I’m trying to do something I’ve already done for Customer Invoice lines where I’ve got a set of Custom Fields that find the Customer Order Reservation Lines for the despatch and LISTAGG the eng chg rev, lot batch and qty (there can be more than one)

It’s curious that there is a Part Lot Ref sub element in Report Designer but the _REP view data column does not include all the lot references that have been picked for this delivery note 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

The batch_nos here is not necessary the batch numbers you picked. I depends on the lot tracking settings for the sales part. If these values are wrong, I guess you have found a major bug in IFS :fearful: