Solved

Can event action specific destination email ?

• 26 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

I would like to specific destination email that relate with customer of each customer order.

For example

1. I created the event action and it’s work already. and would like to specific the receiver.
  1. I would like to specific “To” (Email receiver) to below delivery address that is registered email. (No.3)

1. The registered email is in below picture.

icon

Best answer by Mohamed Infaz 26 February 2021, 06:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Apisith,

You can refer to this thread for information about the problem you are facing.

Badge +3

Hi Apisith,

You can refer to this thread for information about the problem you are facing.

Dear infaz

Thank you for your advice.

Now I can send email to the receiver email address that is registered on Customer/contact tab by Event action.

May I ask more 1 question, Would it be possible if I would like to send the email to the receiver’s email which registered on Customer/Comm. Method tab

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Apisith,

For this to work, the names in the contact/comm method should match. If you specify an email there, I think that email address takes precedence and sends emails to the receiver mentioned in the comm method, feel free to try that out.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I have used Report Rules/Action Type Send Email instead of Events where you can write simple sqls to fetch email addresses (you could do the same on Events as well under the Custom Attributes section)

the To: field can be a valid sql.

eg.

[&SELECT VALUE FROM comm_method_tab WHERE party_type = 'CUSTOMER' AND IDENTITY = '[@CUSTOMER_ORDER_CONF_REP/CUSTOMER_NO]' AND NAME = 'EM2']

Best regards

/Rajith De Silva