Solved

Best way to know ODATA REST API end point ?

• 14 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Is there any way to know the REST API endpoint for a specific menu/module, without doing inspect IFS 10 Aurena in the browser?

example :

https://domain:48080/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/InventoryPartInStockHandling.svc/InventoryPartInStockSet?$filter=((Contract%20eq%20%271%27)%20and%20PartNo%20eq%20%2758-591%27)&$select=ActivitySeq,ConfigurationId,Contract,EngChgLevel,HandlingUnitId,LocationNo,LotBatchNo,PartNo,SerialNo,WaivDevRejNo,AvailableQty,FreezeFlagDb,LocationTypeDb,QtyOnhand,AvailabilityControlId,RotablePartPoolId,PartOwnershipDb,QtyInTransit,QtyReserved,CatchQtyOnhand,PartHandlingUnitTypeId,UoM,TopParentHandlingUnitId,InvPartBarcodeExist,ConditionCode,Owner,OperationalCondition,Objgrants,luname,keyref&$expand=PartNoRef($select=ReceiptIssueSerialTrackDb,Description,luname,keyref)&$skip=0&$top=25

How to identify this part → InventoryPartInStockHandling.svc/InventoryPartInStockSet without doing a transaction and then capture it using browser inspect ?

Regards and thanks! 

icon

Best answer by dsj 14 January 2021, 11:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

You can use API explorer in Aurena to get the projection API doc and OpenApi specification

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

You can use API explorer in Aurena to get the projection API doc and OpenApi specification

Yes, I think that is the way you should do it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I think there is no API Explorer in IFS 10 Update 7.

Thank you anyway. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thank you anyway. 

Yes, that’s correct @bhaktiutama . API explorer included in IFS 10 Update 8. API explorer also has the capability of enabling projections for integrations where you can call the projection with basic authentication.

/Damith

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thank you anyway. 

Yes, that’s correct @bhaktiutama . API explorer included in IFS 10 Update 8. API explorer also has the capability of enabling projections for integrations where you can call the projection with basic authentication.

/Damith

A good opportunity to promote upgrade to latest UDP!