Solved

Aurena custom attribute on ReportPickingOfPickListLines

• 23 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We are trying to add a custom field on the page ReportPickingOfPickListLines. The LU in IEE is CustomerOrderReservation. But in Aurena page designer we are not able to add the custom attibute in Content.

On other pages it´s no problem. Is there any limitations on what pages/lists we can add custom attributes?

icon

Best answer by Marcus.Dinsdale 27 October 2020, 08:55

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @MattiasLindahl,
Please ensure that you are following the below. Hopefully another expert might mention if there are known limitations.

Steps to follow for all Custom Attributes

1. In IFS Enterprise Explorer, create the Custom Field on the Logical Unit corresponding to the IFS Aurena Page where you would like to place the Custom Field. Approve the Custom Field.
  2. Publish the Custom Field.

Refer Custom Attributes and Custom Attributes for Dimensions for further details.

Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Mattias,

It could be that while the LU is correct, the attribute may need to be published to one of the additional views.

If you have a look through the SQL in the Debug console when you load the page, and have a look at the View(s) the record is being pulled from - is this one of the views used one of the views available under approved detail views?

Hope that helps,

Marcus

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thanks!

But in this case I´m struggeling to find the view that I need to publish the custom attribute to.

PICK_SHIPMENT_RES_STOCK_UIV

I´m in the LU CustomerOrderPickList on tbwPickReportDiffSingle (Report Picking of Picklist Lines) and there is only these publishable views:

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Oh - Did a little digging to see where that view sits and it looks like it’s under the PickShipment LU

Looks like I can’t add custom fields to the PickShipment LU in UPD5, but I can in an UPD7 race environment - however as this LU doesn’t have a base table it appears we can only add ReadOnly custom fields to it. Hopefully that helps though!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I found it and added the custom field there. But when adding it to Aurena I get this error:

The property 'Cf_Pg_C_Traceno', used in a query expression, is not defined in type 'PickReservation'

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

The problem was solved by just wait. Probably something in the database had to run. Today the field works OK in Aurena.

Thanks!!