Solved

AURENA - Change Company

• 26 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi ALL,

Does the function ‘Change Global Company’ exist in AURENA ?

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Eranda 27 November 2020, 04:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Nadine,

The option is available in the top right corner of the page. There is an option to change the company and apply to specific page or all pages.

Best Regards

Eranda

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

We have IFS Application UPD 4 and in Aurena client, Change Global Company functionality is not available at the top right corner of the page. I believe it’s probably made available in a later UPD.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Can you see the company in left corner in your page? Click on the company and you will get a modal dialog to change the company. The behavior was changed subsequently to provide a better user experience. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Thanks Eranda for your help but unfortunately no I cannot see the company in my screen . 

is it the right top corner or left corner ?  a screen shot can much help  

Thanks 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I Checked as well and the company is not shown in the left hand corner or anywhere in the page. I logged in as IFSAPP. Can you please provide a screenshot? And also make sure it’s from UPDATE 4 and not from a later update. Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

after checking yes it is available but just apply to specific pages (Employee File, Instant invoice ...) it is in the top right corner of the page under the user Name. 

Userlevel 7

I Checked as well and the company is not shown in the left hand corner or anywhere in the page. I logged in as IFSAPP. Can you please provide a screenshot? And also make sure it’s from UPDATE 4 and not from a later update. Thank you!

It looks like this:

It’s only available on screens where you actually have company as a parameter though.