Solved

Access "Receive" Dialogue in Aurena Page designer

• 21 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
“Receive” Dialog in Register Arrivals
​​​​​

Dear Community, I am trying to modify the “Receive” Dialog in Register Arrivals page using Aurena Page designer in Apps 10 Update 11.

I have found the following article in the community 

, but unfortunately I am unable to access said dialog with the answer given there. Is this a bug or does anybody else have any additional ideas?

icon

Best answer by horst00c 26 July 2021, 08:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @horst00c,

Interesting question.
Quoting the documentation below,

Note: In general when it comes to dialogs and assistants, there are limited configuration possibilities compared to regular pages.

I investigated it on our internal "APP10 CORE UPD11 AS RELEASED" environment and got the same result.

But I went through the browser's network calls to find the actual assistant invoked and got the below result,
https://<BASE_URL>/main/ifsapplications/web/assistant/CreateReceipt/CreateReceiptAssistant

You can try navigating to the above URL and use the Page Designer to perform your changes.

Hope this helps :blush:

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello Dhananjaya,

thank you for investigating the behavior of the page designer in this specific case and confirming it. I would say it’s at least a bit buggy, but I’ll leave that to IFS to decide. :-)

Your work-around works great and I will keep it in mind for future dialogues/assitants, should I stumble upon this issue again.

:thumbsup:

Cheers,

Christian