Question

Why can't we edit addresses in Aurena?

Hi,

I’m using IFSAPP for both IEE and Aurena. In IEE it is possible to edit addresses. But, Why can’t we edit Supplier Address in Aurena? It only allows to change the country but not the address info.

Is there any option in Aurena or is this a limitation in Aurena?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Please click on the pen/pencil shaped icon next to the ‘Open Map’ icon at the bottom of address field and it will open the pop up where you can edit the address details.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi Nimesh,

You need to setup address presentation via IEE client first> once that is done you should be able use Aurena client to update addresses.

Regards,

Hashane

Hi @Kithmini Gamage and @Kushmi and  @Hashane Bolonne  Thank you all for the replies.

However, when I click on the pen/pencil shaped icon next to the ‘Open Map’ icon it shows only Country to change. Why am I not seeing the address info? Is it a permission issue? But I’m using IFSAPP and supposed to have full access. Please advise.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Did you first set up the whole address in IEE with relevant address types like Document, delivery etc..?

Hi @Kushmi Yes, We setup it first in IEE for address types like Document, delivery. But now we are not using IEE. So we need to know how to edit the address in Aurena.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

you can see the complete address and after edit mode you cannot see the sub table right? This could be an access issue , can you try the same for customer and see if its there? then compare presentation objects?

Hi @Kushmi Customer is same no edit option. But I’m using IFSAPP. Does IFSAPP have full access? If not, do you know which projection/presentation objects to be granted here? Please advise

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

This could be the issue , goto this window and add country and set up for the preference you need then it should be visible

Hi @Kushmi Thank you.  I added the country as you said and refreshed the supplier window but unfortunately still I cannot edit the address. Please advise?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Nimesh, this is strange , I am not sure there are any other setups you need here, because you are logged in from  app owner rest should not be a problem either. I am afraid we will need to raise a support case as last resolution ...

Thank you @Kushmi . We will then raise a ticket.