Error message while createing site infos

• 30 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
  • Superhero (Customer)
  • 929 replies

Hi everybody,

I am trying to create new “Exended Site Info” but get an error message: This Shipment Type does not exist. In this tab we have calendar, delivery address and time zone.

Can anyone support?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Fredrik Johansson LKP 30 May 2023, 13:03

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

The Shipment Type “NA” is included in the installation to be used as default in different place. It seems as if you have removed this shipment type, if you add it back, I assume it will work.

The Shipment Type in the site is mandatory and the system uses NA as default so you should not remove this shipment type.

Best Regards

Fredrik

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @Fredrik Johansson LKP 

thank you a lot.

Where should I add it?

On this screen?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Yes, that is the page where you should add it.

//Fredrik

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Thank you @Fredrik Johansson LKP 

I will get back to you after my colleague tested it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Thank you again @Fredrik Johansson LKP 

it works now.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi,

The Shipment Type “NA” is included in the installation to be used as default in different place. It seems as if you have removed this shipment type, if you add it back, I assume it will work.

The Shipment Type in the site is mandatory and the system uses NA as default so you should not remove this shipment type.

Best Regards

Fredrik

Hi @Fredrik Johansson LKP,

If it is data that should not be deleted, (NA Shipment Type) are there any way that we can make it (indicate any informative message) so that users cannot delete it?

Regards,

Nikila

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @Nikila Dis 

I don’t think it’s possible. 

What you can do is to limit the write permissions.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

We could raise an error if you try to delete the “NA” shipment type. I can add it to the R&D backlog. It is not the highest priority but we could do it if we get a gap at some point.

Best Regards

Fredrik