Solved

TouchApps, Apps9, Time Tracker Admin Documentation

• 8 July 2021
  • 8 replies

Hey, is there any administration documentation for TouchApps TimeTracker 2.1.10 for Apps9 for setup within IFS? I’m looking for information on the Admin menu (see screenshot). I have it installed and can login via my android, but there are so many nuances. I tried the link from the configuration console, and it gives me a 404 error (see screenshot). I looked through all the questions on here, and only found two power points for end-users. (An introduction for end-users and a user guide for end-users; see screen shot). I looked at the information in the Foundation documentation, but it’s generalized (see screen shot). I couldn’t find any admin information at all, not just for version 2.1.10.

All help is appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Manoj Ruwanhewa 26 September 2021, 08:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Help part 2 you will find in F1 Technical documenation, which I can see that you have found when looking at picture 2. 

Help part 1 you should be able to find in this document on the Touch Apps Server:

IFS Touch Apps Server Administration Guide.docx and 

IFS Touch Apps Cloud Customer Portal Guide

The broken links, could you please paste the path to it. I just wonder if something have changed so it is not working anymore but I need to compare it with the link I have, (that by the way isn’t working either)

When it comes to any admin guide for each individual app we do not have any on Apps 9. but if we look at that screen, you have for certain apps a check box for configuration,  I know that Time Tracker has an extra configuration for projects and work order, if they are used in the system. At least it was so in apps10.

Hope this helps a bit

Regards

Johan

This is the link address: javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions("ctl00$mainContentPlaceHolder$ctl01", "", true, "", "https://cloud.ifsworld.com/Apps.aspx", false, true))

As you can see, it’s internal.

I can’t find either of those documents you’re referring to. Can you attach them? I’ve been able to successfully download the app to my android phone and login, but then it says “missing basic data”. There is no config option, so I’m not sure what it’s talking about. Clearly, normal basic data has been setup of no one would be able to do their time within IFS. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi

Sorry for a very late reply. I have been on vacation. You should be able to find the documents on the Touch Apps Server under button downloads. 

Regards

Johan

I’m not sure what you mean. This all I see under the two download options. We’re on-prem - does that matter?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello

Yes for on premise it looks like this. I check our IFS Touch Apps Cloud versoin and there we do have all the documentation under Downloads. 

I need to check with my team where we do have the documentation for Apps9. In Apps10 I move all the documentation around this area to the F1 Technical documentation, so we have all the documentation in the same place.

Regards

Johan

Badge +15

Please explore into the content of this.

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/040_administration/415_touch_apps/040_touch_apps_server/default.htm

That’s useless. It just talks about Touch Apps, not the individual apps.