Question

Notify Me is not showing in Apps screen

• 4 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 10 replies

Hi everyone!

My IFS system is not showing me the Notify Me app on App’s Screen, and I can’t add it manually.

I already activated it on Touch Apps Server and ran the grants in the Database.

What can I do to “Notify Me” appears on Apps Screen in the IFS?

Thanks!!

7 replies

Badge +5

Please, anyone could help me?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I don’t quite understand your question. Have you installed the Notify Me App? What device are you using to run the app? What version of IFS Applications are you running?

Cheers

James

Badge +5

Hi James!

Yes, I downloaded Blue Stacks in my PC and downloaded Notify Me App. I am using IFS 10.

I can’t see the Notify Me app on the App screen in IFS. There are 6 apps appearing to me, but no one of these are Notify Me.

My question is: What can I do to IFS Applications see my Notify Me app?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

We do not support Blue Stacks. Could you please try installing on an Android device

Cheers

James

Badge +5

Hello James!

The Notify Me App is running on Blue Stacks. I can open it and it is normal.

My question is: When I go to App screen in IFS Applications, why Notify Me is not there?

What can I do to Notify Me appears in App screen?

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

For Apps 10 you can find the set-up guide for Notify Me apps here: Touch Apps Business Components (ifs.com)

For IFS Cloud you can find the set-up guide for Notify Me here: IFS Notify Me - Technical Documentation For IFS Cloud

Cheers

James

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @farze,

There are two application for Notify Me in Apps 10. There is the RTM Notify Me which is what you have installed. This app has no additonal features and is an online app. It does not have a lot of technical troubleshooting options and therefore you do not see an App on IEE.

The IFS Aurena Notify Me is the latest and more useful application. This app is not activated on the Touch Apps Server, rather after a certain UPD level, this app is activated automatically, through the database script from the update itself. This app has a lot more troubleshooting capabilities and is therefore available in IEE as an app.

I would suggest going forward with IFS Aurena Notify Me 10 regardless as that is the preferred app and in IFS Cloud, this is the app that will be used.