Solved

MWO MAINTENANCE 10 SOME FIELDS SYNC NOT WORKING

• 24 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

USING APPS 10 UPD12 - MWO MAINTENANCE 10 - 10.13.1360.0 after press complete button on mobile, fill out the fields, fault desc, Error cause desc and Performed work, the info does not sync to IEE and there is no transaction failed.

If I fill out those fields from debrief screen, it works well.

Any ideas what may it be?

Tks

icon

Best answer by lopespetro 3 February 2022, 13:01

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,  ‘Wrong data type in parameter AssignmentWorkStart passed to SaveReportValues’   is a warning appear in our internal env too, but values save correctlty to EE. So I guess we can ignore that in this case. 

I believe this is related to FT you are discussing in other post. So I would recommend to fix that first. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi lopespetro,

I experienced the same problem. The field Performed Work is a standard field. We implement MWO Apps 10 upd 11 without any customization. So, you mentioned that this issue is worked on by Currently Rnd MobileWorkOrder team. Is that confirmed ?

Please advice since I would like to know if I need to make a LCS case for this.

Thank in advance.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi lopespetro,

I experienced the same problem. The field Performed Work is a standard field. We implement MWO Apps 10 upd 11 without any customization. So, you mentioned that this issue is worked on by Currently Rnd MobileWorkOrder team. Is that confirmed ?

Please advice since I would like to know if I need to make a LCS case for this.

Thank in advance.

Hi @AlvinM .

Yes. There are a couple of bugs after UPD12. See print bellow.

Hope it helps

Br.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro , Haven’t seen this before.I checked in Rnd internal env and works fine. So need to check why you see this problem. Can you please check below points ?

•  Can you see whether your work assignment set to completed in EE ? 
  • You already checked failed transaction screen, but please check ignored failed transactions as well.
  • Is you work task got multiple work assignments ?  
  • Check client logs to see any error related to Jttask.

Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro , Haven’t seen this before.I checked in Rnd internal env and works fine. So need to check why you see this problem. Can you please check below points ?

• You already checked failed transaction screen, but please check ignored failed transactions as well.

Thanks.

Hi Bandula.

Answers bellow.

• Yes. Completed.

ERRINV: Null value not allowed. (ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("IFSPET"."MOBILE_WORK_ORDER_CFT"."ROWKEY")

According to Bandula, this is it is a known issue.

Currently Rnd MobileWorkOrder team is working in on fix.

As a work around please remove any Cfs on this LU.

See another post.

• No, just one. 
    • Got something like: 

E    24/10/2021 20:12:34    Wrong data type in parameter AssignmentWorkStart passed to SaveReportValues

What does that mean?

File attached.

Tks a lot