Question

Cloud 22R1 MWO - Transfer To Mobile error

• 29 September 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi community

I have an issue on Cloud 22R1 where I am using the function Transfer To Mobile. Regardless of which module I am in - Service Management, Service or Maintenance I get the following error when I press ‘Transfer To Mobile’ :-

Can anyone point me in the right direction to the correct this error please.

thanks Graham

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Tuuka

If I remember correctly this problem was resolved in either 22R2 Release 4 or 22R2 Release 5. IFS did look into this but we only got the fix once our environment was updated to the next release. IFS didnt provide a patch.

Thanks Graham

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi, Please see whether this is env specific. Also is there any customisation ? 

if you still have the issue please raise a support ticket to check this further.

Cheers,

Bandula

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

Do you get this for each and every task when the Transfer to mobile function is used? On_Hold is a task attribute and on hold tasks should not be possible to transferred to mobile. 

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Sampath

Thanks for the reply.

If the task is On Hold there is no option to Transfer to Mobile. 

This looks like a parameter issue or entity issue but I cannot find it

I hope this explains a bit better the problem

thanks Graham

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi, 

Have the same problem. Yesterday It did work, today not. Is it possibile it happens after some  database actualizations ? (22R2)

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi 

We still have this issue after many months. IFS are looking into the issue, hopefully we have this resolved. We are currently on 22R2 Release 4

I’ll let you know if we get this resolved

thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

We are having the same issue with 21R2 Update 20. A solution to this is more than welcome!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

We are having the same issue with 21R2 Update 20. A solution to this is more than welcome!

I actually found a solution to the problem regarding my customer’s environment. After some debugging I was able to locate the problem being text translations. We had just done the Update 20 installation and for some weird reason it had updated the Fnd_Boolean_API “TRUE” and “FALSE” translations. After I just updated them manually in Text Translations page (the exact paths were “FndBoolean.FALSE” and “FndBoolean.TRUE”) and refreshed the language cache for component FNDBAS, I was again able to transfer work tasks to mobile. What exactly happened was that the Transfer procedure was fetching translated client values to the database value of “TRUE” or “FALSE”, and tried to insert it to the new row in Mobile_Work_Order_Tab table. Without translations, it ended in an error during the “Check_Insert” procedure.