Solved

BingMapas Mobile user Detail

• 18 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi All,

Could someone help with this issue?

I’ve already created a dev bingmap account, set the key in system parameter but this message keeps on the screen. How could I remove this message?

This in mobile user detail > Device location.

Tks a lot

icon

Best answer by kathlk 19 March 2023, 22:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

Sorry, Just realized this is for IEE. if you setup the BING_VRTMAP_KEY key system parameter and also if you have the license for the (ATU)  ‘VIRTUAL_MAP_USER’ then it’s the IEE URL should be the correct application URL and the application type is Web Site.

If this still does not work, then might need bit of debugging to see what exactly happening. For example does you IEE allow to validate API key over the internet (Firewall issue? ). May be need to run the map view with the Debug console on and see what calls goes and what data is passing.

Let me know if this still a issue.

Hi @kathlk, I thought that It could work without the virtual license.

With the license it’s OK.

Thank you for this info.

Br.

Lopes

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi,

Sorry, Just realized this is for IEE. if you setup the BING_VRTMAP_KEY key system parameter and also if you have the license for the (ATU)  ‘VIRTUAL_MAP_USER’ then it’s the IEE URL should be the correct application URL and the application type is Web Site.

If this still does not work, then might need bit of debugging to see what exactly happening. For example does you IEE allow to validate API key over the internet (Firewall issue? ). May be need to run the map view with the Debug console on and see what calls goes and what data is passing.

Let me know if this still a issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi

Did you initialize the device after setting up the system parameter or did you try to perform ‘Sync Now’ on ‘Mobile user Info’ entity? If you have not done either of those action means key has not yet sync down to the device. otherwise, this could be something else related to the key and user account. 

Hi @kathlk , this is in the IEE screen. Sorry not to showup the whole print.

Which applicatino type should I choose?

Also, do I need to inform the IFS URL?

I already tested with URL and dev or website type but it doesn’t work.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi

Did you initialize the device after setting up the system parameter or did you try to perform ‘Sync Now’ on ‘Mobile user Info’ entity? If you have not done either of those action means key has not yet sync down to the device. otherwise, this could be something else related to the key and user account.