Question

Script error (baseline)

• 26 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Before I log this in LCS, I thought I’d post it here in case someone has also seen this and has a solution!

I have been getting the attached error on both FSM6 update 7 and update 8 (I have not seen it on update 6). I have created a new mobile design and have created a couple of non related client scripts. The sequence is as follows:

Install app on mobile (iOS or Android - fails on both) and activate (or initialise an existing installation)
From Home screen tap Jobs to go to the JobList screen - all OK - no errors
Go to Design Screen (JobList)
Refresh Scripts
Preview
From Home Screen tap Jobs to go to the JobList screen - get the attached error
This now always happens until an init as above.

Note the error is referencing the baseline script although if I replace the script with a custom version with the same code, then the same error occurs. If the Field Service baseline design is used, the same thing happens.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Steve, repull down update 8; R&D made a change on the Saturday afternoon it was released that addressed this. If you get the latest this issue should resolve.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi Christine,

I have downloaded the current version and the only difference from the previous version I had was a couple of changes to the patch.sql file which related to reports, a change to the Revisions.txt file and a number of missing files relating to Azure: