Solved

Report rule created doc attachment not visible from object

• 3 March 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi - I have  a report rule created on Apps 10 upd 9, which creates a document revision from the report and create an attachment - in my example for Sales Quotation.

But for some reason the attached document is not visible in the attachment from the object itself

Have anyone experienced this before?

attaching some examples

My key refs on the report rule are:  QUOTATION_NO=[@ORDER_QUOTATION_REP/QUOTATION_NO]

I have a sneaky feeling it is relating to the key refs, but I am not sure how to correct it, and in the document object table, it seems to find the quotation alright..(ref attachments)

icon

Best answer by Daniel Svantesson 4 March 2021, 09:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I think keyrefs use ‘=’ and ‘^’ as separators.

Try adding a (hat) ^ at the end of your keyref.

Like so:

QUOTATION_NO=[@ORDER_QUOTATION_REP/QUOTATION_NO]^

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Daniel - thank you .. that did the trick :-)

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

I have setup a report rule similar to yours but does not get anything created in docman.

Is there something more needed for this, some background job or other?

I have report rule to on customer order confirmation that I would like to have checked in to docman

We run IFS 10 update 3

Regards,

Anna

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi, is there any additional set up needed to check in the report to DocMan ( other than creating the document class i’m planning to use)? I have the exactly same set up as @kibsdk ( with the ^ mark)

but nothing get created in DocMan. the report get executed. Report rule log has following entries.

any help is much appreciated.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi, is there any additional set up needed to check in the report to DocMan ( other than creating the document class i’m planning to use)? I have the exactly same set up as @kibsdk ( with the ^ mark)

but nothing get created in DocMan. the report get executed. Report rule log has following entries.

any help is much appreciated.

I know it maybe a bit out there , because you probably have :-) .. but if not remember to enable the Event for F1 Report and/or check conditions for the event actions .. the event is called “Print Job” .. and remember to add conditions, because it covers all reports :-) .. so e.g. add condition for the report title etc.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thanks for the reply, the event ‘PrintJob’ is enabled. I’m not sure how to add conditions. Do you mean by creating a new event action for this and adding conditions to the event action? If so how did you set it up? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

here in the event action

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thank you very much, I’ll try this and see.