Question

Prepare work Order screen tabs in Aurena

• 7 November 2019
  • 8 replies

Dear All,

I am working on Aurena in “prepare work order screen” where I found that many tabs like  “Prepare”,” Budget”,”Materials”,”Requisitions”,”Returns”,”CO Information”,”Journal”,”Linear Asset”,MPB Scheduling, I could not find but I can see  these  tabs in IFS APPS 10 Update 6 IEE Version.

Please confirm if we have got different screens in Aurena for above mentioned tabs.

Quick reply will be appreciated.

Screenshots attached for better understanding.

Thankyou!

Harshit Aggarwal

8 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi @imharshit003

some of these tabs have moved into the navigator instead. Not the general one but when you have a work order selected like below. 

In  addition the prepare/report in work order screens have been split up into multiple in Aurena so you now have

Prepare Work Order

Execute Work Order

Conclude Work Order. 

Hope that helps. 

Dear anmise,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply!

i have got few tabs as advised by you but still many tabs like linear asset, mpb scheduling I could not find.

My customer wants exactly the same functionality in AURENA as we have in IEE. Kindly suggest where I can find the the remaining tabs. Or they are not included in AURENA by IFS.

Thankyou!

Harshit Aggarwal

Userlevel 7

Dear anmise,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply!

i have got few tabs as advised by you but still many tabs like linear asset, mpb scheduling I could not find.

My customer wants exactly the same functionality in AURENA as we have in IEE. Kindly suggest where I can find the the remaining tabs. Or they are not included in AURENA by IFS.

Thankyou!

Harshit Aggarwal

It is all there, but it looks different as it’s a new interface. So linear asset info is in “Object Information” in the navigator, and then if it’s actually a linear asset you’ll find a button to open the details.

The MPB information related to the work order is on the form itself now.

If they want it to be exactly the same I suggest they keep using IEE. Otherwise you will have to do some exploring/training and then educate your customer. 

Good luck!

Dear @anmise ,

Thanks a lot for all the information. Your information is really useful for me  in taking care of my clients requirement. Really appreciate your help.

I am getting  the same issue  in “Report In work order” screen . I checked the same in IEE where many tabs are there in Report In work order” screen but I could not find in execute work order screen in Aurena.

Please share some insights for this screen as well. Although I find one more  screen in Aurena which is “Conclude Work Order Screen”. I am exploring this screen. I hope all the options should be there in these screens.

Thankyou!

Harshit Aggarwal

Userlevel 7

Dear@anmise ,

Thanks a lot for all the information. Your information is really useful for me  in taking care of my clients requirement. Really appreciate your help.

I am getting  the same issue  in “Report In work order” screen . I checked the same in IEE where many tabs are there in Report In work order” screen but I could not find in execute work order screen in Aurena.

Please share some insights for this screen as well. Although I find one more  screen in Aurena which is “Conclude Work Order Screen”. I am exploring this screen. I hope all the options should be there in these screens.

Thankyou!

Harshit Aggarwal

It should all be there. Is there something in particular that you think is missing? 

Dear @anmise,

Thanks lot for all the information. I have got most of the functionalities in Aurena. I had to dig in every screen of work order.

But in work task screen I am not able to find 3 tabs which are- Task Card, Zones, Conditional Meas. in Aurena. Please share some insights for these 3 tabs in work task screen.

Thanks in advance!

BR

HA

Userlevel 7

Dear@anmise,

Thanks lot for all the information. I have got most of the functionalities in Aurena. I had to dig in every screen of work order.

But in work task screen I am not able to find 3 tabs which are- Task Card, Zones, Conditional Meas. in Aurena. Please share some insights for these 3 tabs in work task screen.

Thanks in advance!

BR

HA

Hi,

are you implementing an MRO solution and these are these things you actually need or just things you just cannot find?

You will find all of these in the MRO component.  MRO and Fleet Operations / Fleet and Asset Management / Task Cards...

Dear @anmise,

Thanks again for the information!

Those 3 tabs are no more required by client. 

Thankyou!

BR,

HA