Solved

mworkorder new work insert in structure

• 24 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi,

using APPS10 UPD8,

I’m trying to create a new work through a work task in mobile, the system ask if I want to copy customer, object and contact data from current task and I choose “No”, after that the screen shows the parent WO: #### and insert in structure is flaged.

The problem is that the wo created is not in structure.

Does anyone know something about it?

Tks

icon

Best answer by samuelandlopes 5 February 2021, 01:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Samuelandlopes,

Weird. If I open mWO (IFS10 upd 9) I select a task assigned to me in the list My Work. I accept it, use New Work from top commands. I can select if I want to copy data from the task. I answer No. It opens up a new form showing me 4 questions: Report a problem, Request work that has to be done, Create work that I have to execute, Report work that I have done (I run the app in another language then English and hence the sentences are not exactly as they will appear in the app).

Each option that I can select lead to a form with heading General Info.

Nothing about a structure.

Is your WO# 203781 a WO within a structure? So ‘In Structure’, 'Has Structure’, not connected to a structure?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Samuelandlopes,

Weird. If I open mWO (IFS10 upd 9) I select a task assigned to me in the list My Work. I accept it, use New Work from top commands. I can select if I want to copy data from the task. I answer No. It opens up a new form showing me 4 questions: Report a problem, Request work that has to be done, Create work that I have to execute, Report work that I have done (I run the app in another language then English and hence the sentences are not exactly as they will appear in the app).

Is your WO# 203781 a WO within a structure? So ‘In Structure’, 'Has Structure’, not connected to a structure?

Hi, this is for mworkorder apps, not aurena.

This is Rnd answer till now.

R&D will do a fix to enable creating a new WO created from New work as a child work order.  The fix will be limited to the reported issue i.e. New work in action tab
IFS support for RTM app has been discontinued from APPS 10 UPD10 release. Therefore, no further improvements will be done on RTM app.

Tks

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Samuelandlopes,

Hi, this is for mworkorder apps, not aurena.

This is Rnd answer till now.

R&D will do a fix to enable creating a new WO created from New work as a child work order.  The fix will be limited to the reported issue i.e. New work in action tab
IFS support for RTM app has been discontinued from APPS 10 UPD10 release. Therefore, no further improvements will be done on RTM app.

Tks

This issue is now closed and included in App10 UPD10 HF1 (10.10.0.1).

#
Solution Id : 288786

Version: Mobile Work Order - App10 UPD10 HF1 (10.10.0.1)

mWO Android: 4.10.0.3
mWO Windows: 4.10.0.3
mWO iOS: 4.29.1
mWO Cloud: 4.10.0.2

TAS Version : 10.9.299.0
FNDMOB : 10.10.10.0