Question

mWo Service parts access

• 21 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I want to have full access to the part catalog in my site on mobile. device. I have “SyncAllPart” set on TAS. If I play with the mobile assortment setting It works giving limited view according to its content.

Only the parts I have on my remote whse  (or belonged to assortment) I can put on work order.

What  else do I need to make the full catalog part available ? 

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

MWO Service is a new App that has zero footprint in the Touch Apps Server. So the configuration option you have applied is for the MWO App only.

The Parts for MWO Service and MWO Maintenance are controlled via the Mobile Part Basic Data

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

IFS Online Doc. says: “[...] If ‘Synch All Parts’ property in Touch Apps Server application configuration is set, then all parts defined in IFS Applications will be by default synchronized to mobile client.[...]”. And 

also: [...] If the property ‘Synch All Parts ‘is not set, then the required parts should be registered in mobile part basic data.[...]”. Thats why I try to find out convenient for me solution...

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Unfortunately the F1 docs are incorrect. I have raised this internally to get the documentation corrected

For now the best way to get all parts sync’d is to add them to an assortment and assign this to your mobile user in Mobile Part Basic Data

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

James, it’s kind of alarming for me what you say about IFS doc. I’ve been trusted in it so far with everything. Is there any fault list to check ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

No fault list to check. This is just a minor issue. I trust the IFS Docs

Badge +2

Hi James,

I believe I have similar issue. I created mobileassortment with all parts and attached it to my user via Mobile Part Basic Data. However, I still cant see a single part on the mWO. Any ideas what is missing?