Question

mWo Service 10 Receive and Issue

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

When we create a material requisition from mobile, the back office see’s the planned line.  The back office wants to Manually Reserve and move the reservation with a transport task.  IFS will do this. The created transport task can be seen from mobile under “Receive Reserved Parts”.  When we try to receive and issue we get the following error:

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

This can be happen if mobile user don’t have access to this location. And also if these parts has been unreserved and used in another work. Could you please check both of those scenarios? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

This can be happen if mobile user don’t have access to this location. And also if these parts has been unreserved and used in another work. Could you please check both of those scenarios? 

I did check this.  The two location on the transport task is the default warehouse for my mobile user.  So they have access.  Also, the part is currently reserved on the transport task for the said work task, so it has not been consumed by someone else.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I did check this.  The two location on the transport task is the default warehouse for my mobile user.  So they have access.  Also, the part is currently reserved on the transport task for the said work task, so it has not been consumed by someone else.

Then it seems bit strange. Can you try following steps in order to figure it out the cause?

• Try “Receive” and check whether you are getting the error
  • Try with another part and check
Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Then it seems bit strange. Can you try following steps in order to figure it out the cause?

• Try “Receive” and check whether you are getting the error
  • Try with another part and check

Hi @Dakshinie , when I press receive I don't get the error

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Dakshinie,  So I believe I have narrowed down the issue.  Currently IFS MyStock does not show items with an availability < 1.  Almost like a default permission set filter.   When I manually receive the part, obviously it’s in mystock (Can see this in IEE) now (my default WHSE) but I don’t see it in mystock in mwo, even though I have an on hand and the reservation is for my work order.  Is there a way to see MyStock items in mWo with an availability of zero?  Is there a setting I am missing?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@ctaylor56 If availability is > 0 then it should be shown in my stock. But if availability is < 0 then it will not be shown in mobile. Because my stock show part which mobile user have.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@ctaylor56 If availability is > 0 then it should be shown in my stock. But if availability is < 0 then it will not be shown in mobile. Because my stock show part which mobile user have.

I think there is a definite bug in IFS then for issuing reserved material from mWo when the only in stock item you have is reserved to one of your work tasks.  @Dakshinie can you try and recreate?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@ctaylor56 I have tried in our core environment, and this works fine with the only in stock item have is reserved to one of work tasks. This may be an environment specific issue. Please raise a case with environment details, if you are expecting to investigate this further. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@ctaylor56 I have tried in our core environment, and this works fine with the only in stock item have is reserved to one of work tasks. This may be an environment specific issue. Please raise a case with environment details, if you are expecting to investigate this further. 

Thanks @Dakshinie , I am currently prototyping in a Race environment but when we receive our actual Apps10 build I will raise a case then. 

Can you do one more test in your core environment. can you place an item not in your my stock as required material (demand) in mwo. Then from IEE do a manual reservation with a move reservation to the mobile whse (which should create a transport task line).  Then do a receive and issue from mWo . 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I did find that if you initialize, and re-try the receive and issue the error no longer occurs.  Tells me something is missing in the sync rules.  Case opened with IFS.