Solved

mWO

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi

We are have a customer using mWO. The field Tech are using mWO-iOS, Windows and Android OS.

Few Task Transaction's are failing to communicate from mWO to IEE 10.

Please would any one suggestion , how to fix these type of issues  

icon

Best answer by Nimesh Kasun 9 June 2021, 19:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

19 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @nkotakonda,

If you’re seeing any error messages or Failed Transactions reported in IEE, can you please post those information here?

/Nimesh 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hello @nkotakonda,

Are you seeing failed transactions ? Or are you referring to different kind of issues?
 you can always use below link to troubleshoot if it is failed transactions you are talking about here.
 https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/040_administration/415_touch_apps/010_administration/070_trouble_shooting/default.htm#Troubleshooting_Failed_Transactions

Best Regards,

Vinu

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi Nimesh

Error we are receiving 

User says he cannot locate on his Mobile anywhere.  Because its in “Work Started” I cant do anything at all with it

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hello @nkotakonda,

If you can check the journal tab, you should be able to get an idea how the work assignment/work task processed and what lead to this error.
Were you able to check that? It all checks out ok?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Vinu 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi Vinu

Here is the journal tab screen shot.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hello @nkotakonda,

I think accidently you attached the same screenshot as before. 

Best Regards,
Vinu

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi Vinu

Sorry

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @nkotakonda,

This warning is given since row state is not in 'COMPLETED', 'INCOMPLETED', or ‘CANCELLED'. According to the server code I just looked into, when you click OK in the Warning message, state will be set to ‘COMPLETE’ state. 

Since this not an error message but a warning, and if you’re intended to complete these, you can click OK to the message which will be setting the state to ‘COMPLETE’.

Let me know your response.

/Nimesh

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi Nimesh

When clicked on OK, he is receiving the beneath error message.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Nimesh

When clicked on OK, he is receiving the beneath error message.

Hi @nkotakonda,

Can you try withdrawing the relevant line from mobile first? Let me know if this didn’t work.

/Nimesh

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Nimesh Kasun 

The users do not have these work assignments on their devices. So, we have no way to complete them.

Thank You

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hello @nkotakonda ,

Adding to Nimesh’s comments, Can you go to ‘Transferred tasks/Work Assignments’ from the navigator and search for the WO number? There should an assignment number for that WO/WT which keeps you from getting the WO status to Work Done.

RmB on it and check the options that you are getting , If the ‘Incomplete Work Assignment is available’ you can simply incomplete it since it’s actually incomplete.

Then you should be able to process as usual.

As this Work task and the assignment created from the mobile client itself , there can be several settings that might have cause this issue.

Kindly check this and update us.

Best Regards,

Vinu.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @nkotakonda,

Adding to both Vinu’s and Nimesh’s comments, I see in the Journal that the mobile work order was completed at 10:00AM but the work task status was only changed at 2:00PM. Was the work task status change done manually from EE? 

If so there may have been failed transactions that prevented the work assignment from getting set to status “Completed”, because as the mobile work order status was set to complete there were no subsequent changes to the work assignment or the work task. 

Also, when the work assignment is set to to complete it will automatically set the work task status to done but in the journal the work task was set to done without the work assignment being set to complete. So it seems a bit strange that the work task status was changed automatically unless it was done manually?

Best Regards,
Ibrahim

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

@Ibrahim Naazir Yess, it makes a lot of sense to check on the Failed Transactions as per the journal, after the Work assignment is started there is no statues changes in it.:raised_hands_tone1:

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Nimesh Kasun

Please let me know on how to withdraw the relevant line from user mobile.

Thank You!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Vinu Peiris

The user has done with task but  Task is not showing in mWO-My Work Home Page, so he wouldn’t change the status to Completed on Task.

The customer is not agreeing to change the status of task to “Incomplete” as the physical work is already completed. 

Thank You

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Vinu Peiris 

You said there are several settings that might have cause this issue, please would you guide to those setting which is causing these errors.

Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Ibrahim Naazir 

Yes, this is a weird, there are few task no’s which are not showing mWO-My Work Home page.

Did you experience these type of scenario's.

Thank You!

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @Vinu Peiris 

You said there are several settings that might have cause this issue, please would you guide to those setting which is causing these errors.

Thank you

Hello @nkotakonda ,

Not errors , scenarios.

• It could be that the user created a ‘New Work’ from mobile client so that the user returned to the mobile client.
  • Or that already completed the work task from the mobile client but in IEE the transactions are stucked due to a Failed transactions.

As ​​​@Ibrahim Naazir Suggested could you check on ‘Failed Transactions’ Page from the navigator and check if there is any for this mobile user?

Best Regards,
    Vinu