Question

Mobile schedule request generating negative request_id

• 16 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi 

Can anybody tell why the negative request_id is not getting assigned with the subsequent positive request_id? I could see the sync is happening and any update to previous existing request also working fine. Now the only issue is request_id and as well as the task_id getting reflected as negative value when I am creating any.  

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @TatRajatM,

Are you able to provide the specific steps you are taking for this to occur? How is the request created and assigned, do all users have this issue, has this ever worked?

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Lee,

The issue is with all the users. I am trying to create request from Schedule job. value is generating negative and not updating with next request_id.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @TatRajatM,

Will need more detail on how exactly the request is being created here and the setup. Negative values are usually placeholders for key fields until the relevant key is assigned. It would suggest the transaction is not completing correctly.

Does the request show with a correct request ID before being sent to the device?

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Lee,

I enabled the visibility of request_id  in ScheduleRequest screen which is the copy screen of base design and I observed in the sync screen the request_id is going to update as negative. But if I am assigning a positive request_id which is next value of the existing request_id then its working fine.

Kind Regards,

Rajat

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @TatRajatM,

Are you able to provide the detail of how the request is being created? 

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck