Question

Incoming Stock for Service Technician Portal

• 16 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

In the Aurena Technician Portal, I have a work assignment that I have accepted  and have added material to.  

From the back office (IEE), material planners have manually reserved material and have created a transport task for the tech to receive and issue.

When going back to Aurena, the transport task is not available to receive/issue.  

Thoughts?

2 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

In UPD14 when I try to “Issue“ a reserved material when Transport task is in “Picked” state following error message appeared.

Any thoughts on this?

Userlevel 7

In the Aurena Technician Portal, I have a work assignment that I have accepted  and have added material to.  

From the back office (IEE), material planners have manually reserved material and have created a transport task for the tech to receive and issue.

When going back to Aurena, the transport task is not available to receive/issue.  

Thoughts?

Which Upd is this? I believe there has been some changes in this area for either Upd8 or 9. When I create a transport task in Upd9 I get a reserved material line like this

If I then click on ‘Issue’ I can see the reference to the transport task and issue, which will execute the transport task.