Question

IFS set of laws and mobile application

• 4 June 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge +4

Hi everyone

I need your help. My organisation want use the mobile apllications like:

MWO, TripTracker, TimeTracker, Notify, CRM etc

Who knows where I find matching set of laws to these things or export laws from systems and send to me?

I will be very thankful

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

If you are talking about Permission Set Security then these can be generated from the Touch Apps Server admin console for the Touch Apps. For Mobile Work Order the security is documented in the F1 help pages.

To be more specific could you let me know what IFS Apps version you are running

Many thanks

James

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi ,

I hope you are using apps 10 and have the relevant components purchased with you in order to use the mobile applications

E.g

MWO, FNDMOB for mWO application ,NTFYME for notifyme application, etc

If you don’t have the relevant components purchased, first you need to dispatch a case to IFS consulting and get the relevant components installed.

With the deliveries of those components we will be sending you cloud resources you need to deploy in your  database and those will deploy the relevant data that needs in order to use the application as well as the relevant activities you need to grant in the permission sets of the mobile users.

Many thanks,

Subash Perera

Badge +4

Hi,

If you are talking about Permission Set Security then these can be generated from the Touch Apps Server admin console for the Touch Apps. For Mobile Work Order the security is documented in the F1 help pages.

To be more specific could you let me know what IFS Apps version you are running

Many thanks

James

IFS 10

Badge +4

Hi ,

I hope you are using apps 10 and have the relevant components purchased with you in order to use the mobile applications

E.g

MWO, FNDMOB for mWO application ,NTFYME for notifyme application, etc

If you don’t have the relevant components purchased, first you need to dispatch a case to IFS consulting and get the relevant components installed.

With the deliveries of those components we will be sending you cloud resources you need to deploy in your  database and those will deploy the relevant data that needs in order to use the application as well as the relevant activities you need to grant in the permission sets of the mobile users.

Many thanks,

Subash Perera

Yes, I have and I bought all required components. I just want receive from you prepared permission set to use theses application

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

There are no prepared permission sets for these Apps. You can grant full access via the Permission Set screen and grant all activities under the relevant folder for the App

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Did you manage to resolve this ? Can you please kindly mark a best answer for this .

/Subash Perera