Solved

IFS 10 SURVEY MODULE

• 25 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8
Surveys conducted in IFS10 Survey module. I can't bring you why I chose it.I want IFS to see the login user survey.
In summary.I want a user who opens IFS session to fill out the questionnaire on the home screen.

How can I do it?

icon

Best answer by ADNAN 25 August 2020, 14:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hello ANDN,

In order for  a user to get the survey opens to fill it out please refer below.

Please add the relevant user as the participant in participants tab. This should help you the user to user who opens IFS session to fill out the questionnaire on the home screen.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello ANDN,

In order for  a user to get the survey opens to fill it out please refer below.

Please add the relevant user as the participant in participants tab. This should help you the user to user who opens IFS session to fill out the questionnaire on the home screen.  

I can poll people. I want to show the questionnaire with a message or a warning when they connect to IFS.

A logged in user should see this survey immediately.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hello ANDN,

This functionality is related to HR module and from that module there isn’t a way to appear the survey immediately when you log in to the IFS Applications. But i must say in mobile client for survey you can make the survey to be appear to the user(engineer) but as i mentioned earlier it is not the same with IFS applications.

If you need further clarifications regarding survey module i suggest you to direct to the HR Product (People (Human Capital Management, Payroll)) which would be more helpful.

Best Regards,
Vinu

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi  Vinu

Actually, I can show there is a way with the Lobby tool. I wonder how to display it in a more modern and stylish way. Show it in list with Lo bi and I can direct it to the Poll page.