Solved

FSM Mobile - Icon Status

• 21 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

Is it possible to control (hide/show) the task’s status change icon on top right corner for different screens for the mobile app?

Thank you,

João Oliveira

icon

Best answer by Mike The FSM TechnoGeek 5 November 2020, 23:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Try a mobile client script that incorporates the baseline code, replacing the baseline ‘refresh’ script for the screen, and adds the following line:

setControlVisibility('QUICK_ACTIONBAR_STATUS', false);

I have had success with this on Android.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thank you very much Mike!

I also found the name for the other buttons:

setControlVisibility('QUICK_ACTIONBAR_ATTACHMENT', false);
setControlVisibility('QUICK_ACTIONBAR_NOTES', false);

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @Mike The FSM TechnoGeek 

1. Could you please help how to hide the complete buttom icon in the Summary Screen?

2. How can we put a validation to restrict not to complete the task when payment is not done. Can we do it in quick_actionbar_status icon ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

The mobile source code creates ‘alias maps’ for the following tokens:

BUTTON_ADD
BUTTON_NEXT
BUTTON_SAVE
BUTTON_LIST
QUICK_ACTIONBAR_STATUS
QUICK_ACTIONBAR_OVERVIEW
QUICK_ACTIONBAR_ATTACHMENT
QUICK_ACTIONBAR_NOTES

All of these are defined as ‘screen controls’ and the first three of these are also defined (mapped) as ‘screen items’.  I would try referencing the BUTTON_SAVE alias; perhaps manually create a ‘screen item’ for it, and see if you can attach a client script to the click event.  I am not sure if that will work or not.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @Mike The FSM TechnoGeek !! 

Could you please tell me if it’s possible to add the ‘Status’ icon in ‘List’ screens?

I have made this script on the left, and I have added it to my ‘List’ custom screen, but this doesn’t work. 

Thank you!