Solved

FSM Mobile 5.7 - Show pricing based of part pricing rule

• 26 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

How do you set up the mobile platform to show pricing based on part pricing rules?

we want our users to be able to see what special discount a customer gets while on site instead of having to reach out to the office to check

icon

Best answer by Dhanushki Pahathkumbure 23 June 2020, 21:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

How do you set up the mobile platform to show pricing based on part pricing rules?

we want our users to be able to see what special discount a customer gets while on site instead of having to reach out to the office to check

In mobile the discounted prices are what is been visible in the summary screen - once you set up all part/non-part records. But if you want to make the pricing adjustments details in mobile it might be a customization rather than a simple config. As an alternate, business can allow read only access for the technicians to web client - request/task screens, where they can go in to those details and check.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@DHPALK  - I didn’t know there was a web client. is that available on 5.7 and does it cost extra? our implementation team didnt advise us of that so i can explore that.

In regards to the other items, having the cost on the summary screen is good enough, they dont need to see detail. would that work for the Quote screen as well in the summary?

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @jbernardo,

The web client came in with version 6 of FSM. It is standard with the application so if you upgrade you will have access to it.

I am not certain on the quote screen so don’t know if @DHPALK or someone else can confirm but I believe the summary screens work the same so it should do the same with the prices.

Hope this helps,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

@DHPALK  - I didn’t know there was a web client. is that available on 5.7 and does it cost extra? our implementation team didnt advise us of that so i can explore that.

In regards to the other items, having the cost on the summary screen is good enough, they dont need to see detail. would that work for the Quote screen as well in the summary?

In quote overview baseline screen, you cannot see the prices. You need to go to the respective quote > labor or quote > parts to see the price lists associated. However, if you have enabled simple pricing (app param), then the discounts will not apply for what technicians enter in mobile. You need to disable simple pricing for discounts to take place for parts/labor entered by technicians.