Question

FSM Attachment file extensions

• 4 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

When I try to add an attachment to a Request with any file extension OTHER THAN.zip, .7z, .pdf, .jpg, .png, I get the following error:

I have tried .txt, .docx, .xlsx and I always get the above error. I check the attachment_blacklist in App Param and these extensions were not listed.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @abarthakur_GOGH,

Are you able to provide one of the test files that you have tried to use? I believe it is possible to attach most valid file types so strange that this error would be occurring.

Perhaps there may be more information in the details section of the error that may shed light on this?

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @abarthakur_GOGH,

Agree here with Lee and this is kind of a strange error because normally FSM allows to add any file type except the black listed. We need more information as Lee requested to check this further if you are still getting it.

Best Regards,
Kasun

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @abarthakur_GOGH,

Agree here with Lee and this is kind of a strange error because normally FSM allows to add any file type except the black listed. We need more information as Lee requested to check this further if you are still getting it.

Best Regards,
Kasun

Hi Kasun,

Appreciate it if you could describe how to blacklist file type extensions?

Thanks in advance,

Kushan