Solved

FSM 6 : Part need on task

• 28 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

On a task, when I add a part need , I always have the field : “Place ID from” initialized by the place for stock linked to the user who perfrom the action “part need”  (if the person has a place for stock documented,...of course I want to keep this relation)

How could we prevent this initialization in the part need ?

In many cases for a Part need, the Place ID of the request have a Place for stock linked to the place of the request (customer place).

The stock is managed often by the team who is responsible of the customer or a Central warehouse.
So, the place “Place ID from” should be initialized by the place for stock linked to the customer place.

How can we do that ?

Thanks and Regards

icon

Best answer by Kalpani Dissanayake 28 May 2021, 09:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hi @athobie 

You may modify the business rule 129- PART_NEED_PLACES to fullfill this requirement. You can write a rule to fetch specific customer place to “Place Id From” field based on some input. For example - request.place_id. Hope this may help. 

Kind Regards

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@Kalpani Dissanayake 
Thanks for your help , Could you give us a quick example of settings and rules in order to better understand the rule.

Thanks and Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hi @athobie 

Let’s assume, I want to fetch “Place Id From” as “MX CORP” when my task.place_id_cust is 197. I can modify the rule as below,

Define rule and inputs

Go inside rule hyperlink and define rule conditions to match inputs and outputs

Refresh cache full > go to a task with task.place_id_cust is 197 add part need, out put will be as below according to our rule

You can write more rules inside the business rule 129 to map your inputs and outputs accordingly. Hope this helps.