Solved

Dynamic LOV in FSM Dashboard

• 18 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

In FSM Dashboard/Lobby we have the option to add filter’s based on the Lookup Source in Data Tab in Dashboard configure Page.

However can we have multiple filter criteria’s which are dependent on each other.

Example: First Filter Criteria is Country

Second Filter Criteria is State

Based on The country selected, we would like the state values to be autofiltered and show the states associated to only the selected country.

Requirement would be, on the lobby the manager should have option to see the entire Countries details and then he selects the state from filter (dynamically changing values based on country selection) and gets the results based on the state.

Is that possible inside FSM Application and what would be the best way to handle this?

icon

Best answer by MABLGB0 18 June 2021, 16:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @MABLGB0,

Do you know if this is possible?

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

To achieve this I would try the following.

Create a data source based on the country code table.

First filter is linked to this data source

Create a second data source based on the state code table.

Add a condition to this data source e.g.

Second filter state is linked to this data source.

The second filter should only show states related to the previously selected country.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@MABLGB0  -  Thank you for the suggestion

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@MABLGB0 - I have tried creating the same however for me, the value are not showing even though the Data source designer seems to be working fine.

Can you please point where am I going wrong or it is something which is not suppose to work?

Just FYI, the same is working fine if we use the VAR_LIST_DISTRICTS in Lobby Element but not working in Filter.