Question

Doc Man - Demos/Overviews

• 22 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I have started work with a client who uses IFS but has not leveraged the benefits of some of the key modules. They need to introduce a system of document management that provides more conformity in terms of access, creation, authorisation, release and version control etc. Document Manager would appear an ideal solution but they only seem to use it as a repository at the moment for parts of the business.

Is there in the community any resources in terms of video/demos/overview docs that I can access while we try to track down a UK reference site to gain some furtherinsight?

Thanks

Rob

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I’m not aware of any public videos or presentations that gives a good overview, but perhaps the two main process models in Docman might help? We drew them to be simple to understand and to show the two main processes that we have.

If you have contact with some IFS consultant or presales person, perhaps they have some slide deck to share. There is some “tower” as I remember it.

Badge +1

Thanks for coming back Mathias, we’ll follow up initially with the account manager and I’ll update on here.

Rob