Question

Attachment from mobile "upload" but failing to save

• 20 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

FSM 5.7 mobile users upload attachments, they are showing under the task. However there are some exceptions that when trying to access the attachment, turns out its not there and not saved

The follow error will populate( see below)

checked the folder for attachments and can confirm it does not exist. How is this happening and is there any way to stop it? 

haven't been able to re-create it unfortunately 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Have you checked that the size of the file attachment is smaller than the application parameter? That sometimes gives the appearance of an intermittent issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Have you checked that the size of the file attachment is smaller than the application parameter? That sometimes gives the appearance of an intermittent issue.

Thank you for the very quick reply @ChristineLaVoi . I just checked and it was set to 10MB. I can see some photos being above 10MB depending on the phone settings. i have changed the app param ATTACHMENT_MAX_SIZE to be 20 MB

there is also another app param called MOBILE_DOWNLOAD_ATTACHMENT_MAX_SIZE that Identifies the size of the largest download allowed, in bytes, to devices using FSM Mobile. Value is a positive integer. It is currently set to 1.024 MB. What exactly does that mean. Im not quite clear on that description.

Thanks in advance