Solved

Values which exist for attachment.internal_type in task attachments

• 13 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

Any idea what values the column internal_type in table attachment resides? Which is not a UI column.

So far only noted the value SIGNATURE which comes for technician/customer signature attachments. Was not able to confirm the remaining values that may exist in the ATTACHMENT.ITERNAL_TYPE column (apart from signature). I could see an entity ATTACHMENT_INTERNAL_TYPE which resides under FSM codes, that has only SIGNATURE as a code value. Could this be it though the column names slightly differ, any thoughts please?

icon

Best answer by Chandima Athukorala 17 December 2019, 10:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I think it is same behavior what request_internal_type does.(to distinguish  type of  requests F, W, R etc..) Base line introduced  internal type only for signature type for it distinguish signatures  from  mobile operations but if you need more changes/ deviation on Attachments, then you can use  global code  ATTACHMENT_TYPE.

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

I think it is same behavior what request_internal_type does.(to distinguish  type of  requests F, W, R etc..) Base line introduced  internal type only for signature type for it distinguish signatures  from  mobile operations but if you need more changes/ deviation on Attachments, then you can use  global code  ATTACHMENT_TYPE.

Okay, which means it is getting fetched through the corresponding FSM code. Thank you for the inputs Chandima.