Solved

mWo Service 10 UI Designer

• 7 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I have a question. Do you know if the UI designer is available now in mWo Service 10? In the past I could create a custom field in apps 9, add it to the mobile entity and publish it to mWo. Then I could add the field to its respective screen in mwo if I had access to the correct activity. I don't see how to do that in the new mWo Service 10.

icon

Best answer by anmise 7 November 2019, 06:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7

I have a question. Do you know if the UI designer is available now in mWo Service 10? In the past I could create a custom field in apps 9, add it to the mobile entity and publish it to mWo. Then I could add the field to its respective screen in mwo if I had access to the correct activity. I don't see how to do that in the new mWo Service 10.

Hi @ctaylor56 

the UI designer has actually moved from the device itself to IFS Aurena and the page designer functionality. In Upd6 you can navigate to Solution Manager / Touch Apps / Configuration / Apps for Page Designer and from there design the apps. I’m going to be diplomatic and say that this is still a little bit shaky and slow and will hopefully improve a lot in Upd7 and beyond.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi@ctaylor56 

the UI designer has actually moved from the device itself to IFS Aurena and the page designer functionality. In Upd6 you can navigate to Solution Manager / Touch Apps / Configuration / Apps for Page Designer and from there design the apps. I’m going to be diplomatic and say that this is still a little bit shaky and slow and will hopefully improve a lot in Upd7 and beyond.

Thanks @anmise I will try that.