Solved

Mobile Work Order Configuration

• 17 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello community. 

We have a client who would like to use the Mobile Work Order but have the option to raise PR’s through the app.   I have looked through the configuration and i cannot see how we configure this.  I can see that the user has permission to the process in the permission set in the activities tab however the functionality does not show in the mobile application. 

Does anyone have access to resources on how to configure what appears on the front end of the mWO app?

icon

Best answer by James Ashmore 18 March 2020, 10:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The Purchase Requisition functionality in MWO is embedded within the Work Order process. You cannot raise a standalone Purchase Requisition.

So to raise a Purchase Requisition you will need a Work Order transferred to the device in the state Accepted or higher to do this.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

The Purchase Requisition functionality in MWO is embedded within the Work Order process. You cannot raise a standalone Purchase Requisition.

So to raise a Purchase Requisition you will need a Work Order transferred to the device in the state Accepted or higher to do this.

Hi James, 

thankyou for the information, i was not originally aware of where the functionality would sit in IFS.  Form my testing of this, i can raise material requests in this way, but not PR’s.   Im currently checking the design of the form but it is going slow on me.