Question

Mobile User - Cannot create shipment

• 11 February 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

When the user is trying to process a shipment, he gets an error stating to contact the office

no other details

this is 5.7

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Can anyone provide insight on this?

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

Check if the place you are trying to receive is same as your place for stock in person record (in backoffice person record > places)

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Check if the place you are trying to receive is same as your place for stock in person record (in backoffice person record > places)

Thanks @DHPALK 

Here is a screenshot of the person record that was trying to receive the part. This is how all our person’s are and we’ve had successful transfers. Is there something were missing here?

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

Seems good. What i would recommend doing to narrow down the issue is to see if the shipment can be posted in backoffice. Just to make sure no data mishaps with stock records. If can be successfully posted, then try to do a transfer from same LBL place, different location to LBL > GOOD location and see if that gets posted correct. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Seems good. What i would recommend doing to narrow down the issue is to see if the shipment can be posted in backoffice. Just to make sure no data mishaps with stock records. If can be successfully posted, then try to do a transfer from same LBL place, different location to LBL > GOOD location and see if that gets posted correct. 

Hey,

So i got a live example (finally) it looks like even though he got the error it still created the shipment. i had to go into his allocated part stock to find it. Let me know if this helps with anymore insight

See below screenshots:

Mobile:

Client: