Question

Need to See Qty Reserved Before it was Picked - Customer Order

• 23 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I am having an issue where the quantity on my pick list is greater than the sales qty on my customer order line. It is also allowing our warehouse to Report Picking without generating errors. Our Pick List is pulling the Qty Assigned, so I’m trying to find a table or view in IFS where I can see how many the system actually reserved even after the item has been picked and/or delivered. In all the tables I’ve found the values move through the Qty Assigned, Qty Picked and Qty Shipped columns as those steps take place. 

Does anyone if there’s a place this information is stored other than the Order Line History Text?

We’re on IFS10 UPD8.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

You can use “Customer order line reservation analysis” window to trace reserved quantity until the customer order takes the “Picked” status.

Any way when the CO is at Delivered status, there won’t be any reserved quantity as the goods are shipped away from the inventory.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You can refer inventory part in stock reservations window to compare the reserved qty, picked qty against an Order.

Badge +4

Is the quantity that you are seeing as on your picklist from before or after the pick has been reported ?

Do you use WaDaCo to perform the picking process ? If so, the original qty_to_pick value could be available in the Data Collection Session record.

WaDaCo > Data Collection Configuration > Report Picking of Parts can be configured to prevent over picking against CO lines through unticking the ALLOW_OVERPICK_LINES within the Details tab when the Items have been ordered in a way that enables this.

Apologies if I have misunderstood the problem :-)

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi Sara,

This is very true. In all the tables the values move through the Qty Assigned, Qty Picked and Qty Shipped columns as those steps take place. The place you can find the originally reserved quantity is Customer Order Line History.

In this example, I reserved 1 PCS but Picked 2. In such situation all tables may show you Reserved Qty too as 2 and not 1. But Customer Order Line History may still help you to find the originally reserved qty. It is actually CUSTOMER_ORDER_LINE_HIST view,  you can create a quick report if you need to make it easier to query.