Question

How to make saved search as default

• 10 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello Community,

We are using IFS APPS 8.

In customer order reservation window I have created a saved search.

I want to make this saved search run by default as soon as we open the manual reservation screen.

Regards

Deepak.

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@Deepak Please check if this would work for you 

RMB>Properties

Userlevel 6
Badge +12
Select the relevant saved search

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Dilini Arandara

Thanks for replying.I have created the save search but its not coming in properties window as you shown above like E1.

Regards

Deepak

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi Deepak,

It seems your search is not saved properly. First check if you have correctly saved the search. If you have correctly saved then it should appear on the navigator like below.

Next you can set this saved search as the default search

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@Susith According to Search Dialog that Deepak has shown above, it seems that he has set up the saved search for the tab “Single”  in “Manual Reservations for Customer Order Line” form. The saved searches for the Main form works with no issue in above mentioned way, but as I know this will not work for sub tabs though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Dilini Arandara 

So in that case it must be the ‘Search in Context’ not window search I believe what Deepak is referring to. As far as I also know it won’t work with Search in Context on sub tabs

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Susith According to Search Dialog that Deepak has shown above, it seems that he has set up the saved search for the tab “Single”  in “Manual Reservations for Customer Order Line” form. The saved searches for the Main form works with no issue in above mentioned way, but as I know this will not work for sub tabs though.

Thank you @Dilini Arandara for your valuable feedback.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Dilini Arandara

So in that case it must be the ‘Search in Context’ not window search I believe what Deepak is referring to. As far as I also know it won’t work with Search in Context on sub tabs

Is there any other way to do this.