Question

Customer Consignment Apps 10 - Aggregated Reporting

• 5 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Testing for update of Apps 10 from Apps 8 and see new functionality for Aggregated Reporting Allowed.
Attempting to report Customer Consignment Stock Consumption, but keep getting Error Message: InventoryPartAtCustomer. The “Inventory Part At Customer” has already been removed by another user.

I tried to uncheck this Aggregated Reporting Allowed, but then get message that it is not allowed:

How does this functionality to report Customer Consignment Usage now work in Apps 10?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @rkurfman ,

What is the UPD level you are in ?

Similar error handled in a patch - 151033- Error raised when reporting Customer Consignment Stock Consumption when delivery address has been changed.

The patch is released with UPD 9

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi,

I believe these data are created in APP8 and migrated to APP10. According to my knowledge there have been changes of Consignment logic APP9 onwards. Bug 149058 is such example. Since it depends on the data which was created in APP8, I suggest you to have a closer look on this regard. 

While reading the patch 151033 which Dumeesha suggested, let me suggest you to check whether there is a change of delivery addresses too. 

Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Have you checked if these parts available in “Inventory Part at Customer” screen? This is a data inconsistency between “Inventory Part at Customer” and “Customer Consignment Stock Consumptions” screens.