Question

Customer Agreements - add delivery address level?

• 8 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

We have a fairly complex pricing model (using Sales Price Lists and Part Based Price Lists). We also provide rebates to certain customers who sell certain products to certain end users. We think we would like to start using Customer Agreements but would need to do it at the Delivery or invoice  Address level. I have read IFS help but do not see anything I think I could use at the address level. 

Ideas? 

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

If you need.. you can create multiple customer agreements for the same customer, defined for different addresses (Maybe using Agreement ID/Description to distinguish) and mark them to be ‘Exclude from Auto-pricing’

When you do this, such customer agreements will not be used for automatic pricing (when when a customer order line is created, IFS uses pricing hierarchy to fetch the applicable price.. additional reading at ...ifsdoc/documentation/en/Sales/AboutPricing.htm) but you can manually select the agreement in the customer order header (customer order/ Misc order info tab), according to the delivery address, to be used in the order lines.