Question

CRM panel Overview my activities and opportunities

• 5 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 1 reply

Is there a way to get an overview of my activities and opportunities in the CRM panel?

If I receive an email from a colleague who is registered as Representative in IFS, I can click on his/her name and I’ll get an overview of all opportunities and activities where he is present. BUT I don’t seem to be able to click on my own name and get the same overview.

According to a topic here it is possible in the SRM panel - you can click on your name in the recipient/attendees list to navigate to the representative details page. The same should be possible in the CRM panel.

Do I need to make a setting or is this a missing feature in the CRM Panel in IFS?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

It should work.

For me it is working. I have checked in UPD 10 of APP 10.

Either select “Show All” or Search for a customer/ Lead.

It will list down the BOs and BAs as expected.

Badge +2

Edit: I figured out how to solve it. There were some settings missing on the Person settings for me i.e. comm method email was not set. Once I set it I get the overview of all my opportunities and activities.

/Emma

Thanks for your reply Anushka!

My problem is that my name is all grey in the CRM panel, so I can’t click on it to open up any details. Same as for new contacts which are not registered in IFS.

I’m set as representative in IFS but do I need to do any other settings/registrations so I get the edit options?

Thanks