Question

Calculate Commissions based on Paid Value

• 13 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hello, 

Hope y’all doing great and safe

I use the IFS 10 and when making a commission agreement I noticed that there are only the options of calculate commissions of order entry and invoiced. But we would like to calculate it based on paid invoices. 

Is there a way or a suggested work around to perform it? 

Thanks in advance, 

Best Regards  

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Luiz,

As per the standard system behavior,

Calculation Base: Whether the commission calculation should be based on customer order or customer invoice information. The calculation base decides which quantity, amount and date to use for finding a valid agreement revision.

• If you select Order Entry, the commission will be calculated immediately, based on information from the order line.
  • If you select Invoiced, on the other hand, the commission will not be calculated until the order line is invoiced. If there is an existing invoice the information from the invoice will be used for the calculation of the commission, and the invoice date will be used to find a valid commission agreement revision. If no invoice is created, the total due commission amount will be calculated using the data from the order line as a basis for calculation and for finding a valid commission agreement revision.

You can find more information on commission calculation from the below link:

IFS Online Documentation (ifsworld.com)

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hello @Hashini Kodippili, thanks for your answer. 

I understood the two calculation methods. However, I need to calculate it based on actually paid invoices. 

Do you know any workaround or something that could help?

Thanks in advance