Solved

No Data Found

• 11 December 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

When publishing custom fields on the BusinessOpportunity logical unit I get the error “No Data Found”. When I go to the database the view is no longer present. Anyone ever seen this before? 

icon

Best answer by lglover241 17 December 2019, 02:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

Couple of questions. 

1. What is the IFS applications version you are trying this on? 
  2. Are you trying to use the custom filed in the Business Opportunity/Business Opportunities windows? 

From what I see, in APPS10 custom fileds are not enabled for the windows noted in 2) 

Thanks,

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Luke,

Could you please provide more details on the error you encountered?

I tried publishing custom fields to the LU BusinessOpportunity in the latest RnD environment and I was able to publish with no issue. So I’m guessing there is something else wrong here like the SELECT using this custom field does not pull any data.

Regards,

Nadeesh

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

As mentioned above, the given information is not enough to try to answer here. At least provide us the stack trace of the above error by copying it to the clipboard and pasting here.

But if you are trying to publish a ready only custom field that references another custom field, this can be a validation error. We have seen similar bug in APP9 and APP10 versions, so its good if you add more details here or create support case to get more assistance. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thanks for responding! As it turns out one of the Read-Only reference fields had a query behind it that returned null value. I corrected this and it publishes correctly. This was in Apps10 by the way.