Question

Issue while connecting lines to load list.

• 28 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello community,

We are using IFS version 8.

While creating invoice user first reserves the stock then performs report reserved quantity as picked.

Then when he checks this picked line then he don’t find these lines but when I check through IFSAPP user login then I found it.I am not able to find out this issue.Can somebody help.

Regards

Deepak Navale

2 replies

Badge +2

Hi Deepak,

You can use “Available Order Lines” tab to view and connect all order lines available but not yet connected. this tab also displays order lines that are partially delivered and can be linked to a new load list. So Based on your attachment, I think the picked line that you couldn’t find in Customer Order Load List/Available Order Lines before connected to another Load List. you should select from “CUST_ORDER_LOAD_LIST” view to find that load list id. 

Regards,

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Picked customer order lines should be shown in Available order lines tab. As the IFSAPP user can see that line, other users also should see that if that specific user had been granted necessary permission for the view.

Hence please check if that user has been granted necessary permissions for “Customer order load list window.