Question

Customer Order Status - In Process (Apps 10)

• 5 November 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

When releasing a Planned Customer Order, our order status goes into an “In Process” state rather than Released. We have tried turning off custom events and other aspects to see if anything was impacting the status. 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

That has to be a custom field...

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

It’s not a custom field, the Status field is the out of the box field within IFS. The location and other fields you see may be custom fields and a custom layout based on the profile. Although, the field that is highlighted is out of the box. We are not sure why it keeps showing In Process, no answer from IFS either at this point. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Can you run the debug tool to see what else IFS is complaining about?

When you do the release are you doing if from the customer order header or using Quick Order Flow handling?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I have run the debug tool, but nothing jumps out at me. Also, we are using this on the customer order header.

Userlevel 7

I have run the debug tool, but nothing jumps out at me. Also, we are using this on the customer order header.

As far as I know there is no 'In process' status on a customer order. It must be due to a modification or this is a custom field as @paul harland suggested. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi

Is there any update on this “in process” status issue on customer order? 

We are facing this issue as well? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Andreas_M this has to be a customisation/modification. There is no In Process status in the customer order in the standard version. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Well there is no customization we have get it in one of our 2 system and they are should look the same, but thanks anyway 

Badge +3

Was there ever a conclusion to this thread. I have seen the very same thing in different cloud and IEE instances and no Mods were created.