Question

Customer Agreements

• 13 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I’m researching the use of Customer Agreements and I have 1 set up - what I am wondering is how you enter a Customer Order and ensure these prices get pulled through?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Is there anyone missing the option to follow the annual agreed qty’s in customer agreement. How you have  solve this?

If you want to follow the customers orders against then the customer agreement you can make some custom fields. I our system et looks like this:

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Is there anyone missing the option to follow the annual agreed qty’s in customer agreement. How you have  solve this?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Also look at testing with the Price Query screen in IFS. This provides a Price Logic Visualization, so you can see the price retrieval hierarchy and where your price is being retrieved for a given Part, Customer, Date and Quantity.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

An agreement is used to enter terms and information to be applied on future customer orders. This information can be general such as validity period and delivery terms. It can also be detailed about price and discount per part, discount per sales group or discount per assortment.

If you use order date when you retrieve prices from agreements, these may be out of date today. They may, however, still be valid for the specific order. You should, therefore, change agreements, current as well as old ones, only with great care.

When multiple valid agreements exist for the same customer, site, and currency, the system will per default retrieve the agreement with the lowest ID to the customer order and display this in the customer order header.

1. Create sales part

2. Register sales part in the “sales part bases prices” window

3. Create a Customer agreement header for your customer

4. Go to Deal per part tab and add the sales part

5. Go to Valid site tab > Add the site

6. Now create a customer order

7. Go to Misc order info tab> Agreement should fetch to the Agreement ID field

8. When you add the sales part > Price source should be the agreement.