Question

Associate Case/Associate as Master - IFS10

• 9 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi, I would like to start using the Associate/Associate as Master functionality for Cases. Have tested some and do see I need more info to get it correctly done before start using it. Ex. can I associate a Case as a Master when I have created it or is the only way to Associate by right click the Case line under the Case Overview tab ? If I remove the Association the info in the Master field/column is sometimes not removed.  Do also see that Search window in Case heading and in Case overview are “bugging” eachother (if I add some fields in one it affects the fields in the other, and different ways each time, not possible to save the criteria without affecting the other, same thing happens in Global Solution window)
Have tried IFS Application Help function online but without luck. Anyone that have found usefull documentation on this subject?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @tonsor 

You have to use the options Associate/Associate as Master under the Case Overview.  Custom menus (with PLSQL block) are an option if you want to add capabilities in other areas.

Regarding the inconsistent behaviour - fields not being removed, cases interacting with each other - please submit more details here (pictures) or else raise a case with IFS Support, so that we can advise you on this.